The best Exchange OST to PST email conversion tool to convert .ost to .pst file. Export .ost files to .pst files without connection to Exchange. Recover mail messages and other items, including folders, posts, appointments, meeting requests, contacts, distribution lists, tasks, journals and notes. Supports all Outlook and Exchange versions including 2013 version.
If you take the .ost file or no longer have access to the Microsoft Exchange account that was used to create the .ost file, you’ll need to use a tool to recover the contents of the .ost file. Email items along with their attachments can be exported to PST, EML, or MSG format.
The PST Walker OST to PST conversion tool can open orphaned or inaccessible .ost files. The tool can scan and export .ost file to MSG and EML format. The MSG 2 PST can import EML and MSG to PST format.
1. Close the Microsoft Outlook and other applications that may use your .ost file
2. Download, install and run PST Walker, select the .ost file to open
3. Preview all your items including messages, contacts, appointments, tasks, notes, and journal entries
4. With "Export" under File menu convert .ost to .msg or .eml files
5. Import .msg and .eml files to .pst file with MSG 2 PST